Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So this past weekend I went and did new pictures on the girls. I also did some pics of a friend of mine. Her girls are so adorable! My girls didn't take very good pics, especially Abby. OMG! Trying to get her to look at the camera is next to impossible and she is always a goof ball.  It was fun, but a little chilly. Photography is my favorite things to do. I love to take pics! I am thinking of starting my own little business and building a studio in my basement. However, to apply for a business license I have to have a name for my business. I have no idea! Anybody who has ideas please share with me!

Notice how Abby will not look at the camera! So stubborn. Kiera has some weird smirk on her face. I guess I need to do more bribing with my girls!

Kiera. She is actually smiling cute! She usually smiles too cheesy or she looks mad, but this one turned out well.
Abby. This is one of my favorites of her! (Notice the short haircut! It is growing, though)
This pic is my favorite! She is so cute!
She was so sick this day. I felt so bad for her. Most of her pictures you could tell she didn't feel good, but this one is good. adorable
Look at those eyes! So cute!

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Am, lets swap photo locations..k? The barn is just off of Bangeter and 13400 south. I always find good spots for pics while Im driving around for homecare. If you head west off bangeter it is a mile or two west on the north side of the road. So, now tell me where you took these cute pics. Also, did you use that curling iron on their hair? All these kids are GORGEOUS!