Wednesday, November 4, 2009

1st grade!

Here is Kiera in 1st grade! Wow, time flies! Kiera loves school. Although we have some troubles with homework and reading, she absolutely loves it. Her teacher this year is so awesome. Kiera and I were fighting the morning of school pictures because I wanted her to wear a cute dress I bought from the gap, but no she said it didn't "twirl" enough, so this was my second choice. Oh and I let her take some lip gloss. Girls love that stuff. Kiera is about to lose her 1st tooth. She can't wait for it to fall out and see what the tooth fairy brings for her. Kiera is definitely the bigger drama queen of the two girls. Anyway, isn't she so cute!

2 comments:

The Redhead said...

Amy, she is GORGEOUS!!

Matt and Tami said...

I love her picture :) Its sooo cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Disneyland for Christmas, how FUN! I hope you guys have a great time. We need to hang out sometime :)